At Atlas Structural, our mission is to maximize the performance and longevity of your commercial or industrial property. We utilize cutting-edge products and applications to bring you the industry’s best solutions in concrete preservation, foundation support systems, soil stabilization, and more.
What We Do:
Concrete Lifting & Leveling
We lift and stabilize concrete slabs to address trip hazards, reduce equipment fatigue and prolong the life of your settling or unsupported concrete.
Concrete Lifting, Leveling & Stabilization
We lift and stabilize concrete slabs to increase safety, reduce equipment fatigue, protect inventory, and prolong the life of your settling or unsupported concrete.
- Addressing Tripping Hazards: Slip-and-fall settlements usually average between $10,000 and $50,000. Fixing trip hazards is a cost-effective way for business owners to reduce this liability and ensure the safest and best use of their property.
- Industrial Maintenance Programs- Our Industrial Maintenance programs are value-driven and ensure you maximize the lifespan of your commercial or industrial facility. Warehouse floors, loading docks and other high-traffic areas are especially susceptible to the degrading forces of forklifts, heavy trucks, and more. Our processes increase load-carrying capacity and maximize resistance to these degrading forces. Annual inspection options mean you catch the issues early, so they can be addressed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Here’s how we can help your business:
- Concrete Stabilization & Preservation
- Loading Dock Repair
- Warehouse Floor Repair
- Control Joint Repair
- Rocking Slab Repair
- Water Displacement from Beneath Slabs
Structural Foundation Solutions
Structural Solutions You Can Count On.
Repairing Existing Foundations: In repairing structural foundation issues, we rely on engineered piling systems to reach deep into the load-bearing strata of the soil underlying your structure, well below any soft-soil issues near the surface. These piles are then attached to the foundation and exert upward force on your structure, preventing future settlement and ensuring total stability of your commercial property.
We Offer These Industry-Leading Methods of Foundation Underpinning:
- Helical Pile Foundation Repair
- Resistance Pile Foundation Repair
- Lateral Stabilization/Tie-Backs
- Retrofit Foundation Construction
Pre-Construction Foundation Support Systems: Our foundation support systems are proven, economical deep foundation solutions for overcoming building sites with expansive soils, high water tables, and fill areas where unstable soils require specialized support. Discover the versatility and benefits our anchoring systems that have contractors and engineers rethinking foundations.
- New Construction Foundations
- Communication Tower Foundations
- Boardwalk Foundations
- Bridge Foundations
- Solar Foundations
- Swimming Pool Foundations
- Earth Retention:
- Permanent Foundation Shoring
- Temporary Foundation Shoring
- Slope Stabilization
- Bulkheads & Seawalls
- Guy Anchoring
- Anti-buoyancy Anchoring
DeepLock Soil Stabilization
Leading the Way in the Geotechnical Space.
Our DeepLock Soil Stabilization application addresses soil strength, permeability, volume stability and durability. We work with our suppliers as well as a network of geotechnical, civil and structural engineers to provide the right solutions and meet the demands of every project.
Weak, unstable soil beneath private and commercial proper can lead to structural damage requiring costly repairs. Our applications are designed to address these issues and reduce maintenance costs, closure time, and lost revenue. We utilize a ground improvement method known as Geotechnical Resin Injection. The process is a method of deep soil stabilization in which a flowable material is propelled underground to areas of instability which we identify through a variety of soil testing methods. A catalyst causes the material to expand to push into empty space, compacting and densifying non-cohesive soils to create a permanent, cemented mass with increased structural properties. Resin Injection is a form of pressure grouting and can be used to address settling foundations and strengthen supporting soils for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
We utilize a moisture-insensitive, polymer-based material in place of traditional cement grout. Some advantages of soil stabilization using Geotechnical Resin are as follows:
- Resin will not shrink over time and is not subject to erosion; cement grout can be carried away by water, often loses mass quickly and requires reapplication much more frequently.
- Resin is up to 30X lighter than cement grout while maintaining a similar strength coefficient; the weight of cement grout can often lead to additional compaction issues.
- Resin Injection is clean, quick and precise compared to traditional applications; stabilization using cement grout is often messy and requires heavy, invasive equipment.
What We Can Achieve with This Process: Industrial Maintenance & Repair- Our Industrial Maintenance solutions are designed to ensure optimal performance of your commercial property and save your business money by eliminating costly downtime.
- Concrete Stabilization
- Structural Repairs
- Soil Densification
- Erosion Control
- Stormwater System Maintenance
Our Construction Services are designed to reduce costs, accelerate timelines and ensure successes of new construction projects.
- Foundation Support Systems
- Backfill Compaction
- Leak Seal
- Void Fill
- Sinkhole Remediation
- Slope Protection
- Temporary Shoring
We offer solutions to increase the performance of infrastructure, reduce maintenance budgets, and maximize the lifespan of critical infrastructure.
- Roadbed Stabilization
- Bridge Approach Slab Stabilization
- Stormwater System Maintenance
- Manhole Repair
- I & I Remediation
- Increase Load-Bearing Capacity of Surfaces
- Stabilize Graded or Natural Slopes
- Fill Voids in Abandoned Pipes and Utilities
We use a variety of testing methods to accurately diagnose issues that affect your property and ensure we provide the best repair possible.
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)- This radar device scans the soil for cavities underlying your foundation, identifies areas of significant water saturation, and locates utilities and other underground obstructions in the work area.
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP)- Used to identify areas of low density in the soil mass, this device uses a consistent striking force to drive a probe through the soil while measuring resistance.
- Borescope Camera- This camera is equipped with a light and an articulating head; it can be inserted through a small hole drilled in the concrete to identify cavities underneath slabs and monitor installation of repair materials.